In order to ensure all two-legged and four-legged friends are having a comfortable time together in our home, we would like you to follow some easy rules:
- We cats are the stars here in Cat Café Miezhaus. You are welcome to take lots of pictures and post them online, but please don’t use any flash lights.
- We need to get to know you first! Let us sniff at your hand first please, then maybe you can caress us.
- We really don’t like it, if you try to lift us, touch us against our will, or pull our tails!
- When we sleep, please let us sleep.
- Don’t pester us!
- Loud noise and hectic pace we don’t like at all. Please be calm and don’t give us a fright.
- Please don’t feed us with anything!
- The climbing opportunities are for us and are unsuited for two-legged friends. So please don’t use it.
- Just a few little advices at the end:
- Parents always have to supervise ther children while in contact with the cats. We don’t take no liability for any damage that occurs during interaction with the cats.
- If you are allergic to animal hair or you’re pregnant, you are entering the Cat Café on your own risk. In case of doubt ask your medical doctor beforehand.
- If you catch a scratch, don’t worry, plasters and antiseptics are at hand.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate asking our two-legged friends of the Miezhaus.
Thank you very much and have a great time in the Cat Café Miezhaus